Friday, March 06, 2009


Justus swears up and down that there is a piece of heavy construction equipment called a snort. I have asked him if he's sure and he even pointed one out to me when we were driving. Could it be some slang term or maybe a Bob The Builder name?!? Because I work in a construction office and my boss has assured me there is nothing called a snort. And J is not one that would usually just grab a name and assign it to something it's not.